Sugar Detox: day 5

I'm I was really expecting that by day 5 I would be getting some new bursts of energy. Day 5 came and went with out this anticipated treat. 

I have come to realize that I love and crave formulas. Something to do and stick with that solves my problems... I will do a post on this another time. 

Anyway, I am excited to preserver in this sugar detox, and am excepting that I may need to change some aspects of it to fit my needs; most specifically, adding in some healthy carbs. I knew I had a fast metabolism but didn't realize the blow that virtually removing carbs was going to deal it. 

I am still figuring out what this modification will look like- more soon! 

In the mean time: my nap hair and trying to get out of bed - and book time with my babies. 




Comments

Popular Posts