Family Shoot and Merry Christmas!

I had high hopes of sending out a christmas card this year... but the hopes were high in my head but not my heart so I wasn't too crushed when other things took priority through the holidays. We did however get some pictures taken! 

My sister, Rose, has been building her photography business and did the shoot for us. Her site is here! My favorite thing about her photography style is that she adapts it to get the look that people want, while still capturing their spirit and personality. I would randomly text her ideas and shots for weeks leading up to shooting. The other bonus we had was that she is an auntie exceedingly adored by the girls, so she was able to get some really natural shots of them. 

So here goes, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the Bonds!
Rhodric, Tori, Gwenna and Amelia 



 PART ONE: A RAINY HILL






























PART TWO: BLUEBEARD




















Comments

Popular Posts