CJ- the Manly Baby Brother

I believe that all big sisters have a little feeling inside that makes them want to keep their baby brother to themselves forever.

Well I am a big sister of a not so baby brother so I admit there is a thread of that sentiment somewhere in my being. But I can honestly say that oh so much more than that, I am excited for him to fully step into the world. It's one of my great delights to hear all the hopes and dreams that he has for his future. And as I watch him finishing his senior year of high school, I get so excited! So excited to see his heart and charisma change the world, to meet the girl whose world he will rock, to see the lives that will take a hopeful turn as they cross his. 

CJ. My manly little brother. 
To the world; get ready, and you are  welcome. 






Photo credit: roseborland photography 

Comments

Popular Posts