A Girl Named Gwenna

There is this girl named Gwenna. She's a spit fire litte thing who thinks she's about three feet taller than she really is. She's hot headed and sassy, kind and generous too. When she crosses your path, you will find yourself shaking your head in disbelief or amusement at something she has said or done. 

This girl is my daughter and as much as I try to teach her, I find myself learning so much and growing so much by being around her everyday. 

It would be foolish for me to think of my girls as a burden... Or that they have robbed me of some career or life that I deserved. No. They bless my soul by pushing me to know what I believe and do my best to live what I believe. They encourage me and I already see them making the world a better place. 




I love her.

Comments

Popular Posts