Dreamer

Gwenna is growing so fast... I realize most of my posts start with that sentence. The other evening she asked to be excused from dinner. I was distracted feeding Amelia, but knew she had had a late snack and wasn't super hungry so I said she could get up and that I'd save her dinner. Later when clearing the table I couldn't find her bowl, so I asked her where it was. "In the fridge of course mom!" She replies. Maybe I am crazy, but it does not seem normal that a just three year old clears her spot, seran wraps it and puts it neatly in the fridge with no prompting! 

One of my favorite thing a about her growing mind is that she is starting to remember her dreams. 1am the other night: out she comes in all her wild hair glory and stands panting in front of me as I blearily ask what she is doing up. "Mom!   There was a bluer heron at grammie's! And it was blowing smoke at me and Lael! It was so scary! The heron was a really big one!"


Comments

Popular Posts