Rodeo!

Right after church on Sunday:

Me: what are we going to do this afternoon? We don't have something planned for once!

R: I don't know.... Wait, there is a rodeo today!

And that is how we came to go to our first rodeo.

We went with his brother, Desmond and his girlfriend, Shauna... Who, also happens to me my Xandra's dear friend and whom I quite adore. It was her first rodeo as well. I think I am glad that our going was of such a spontaneous nature... Not that it was disappointing, it was quite fun and R and G loved it so much that even if I didn't it would've been worth it... But I think I would have built it up into something quite different if I had had the time to.

G slept on the drive out, so all the pictures make her out to be very unimpressed. I swear she loved it, and she enjoyed sporting R's hat. She even asked to ride a bull!

The last three pictures explain themselves I think! The evenings reenactment!























Comments

  1. Love two thing in particular on these photos: Your tie shirt above chamois belly look, and the home-rodeo afterwards! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts