A Rushed Rambling Update!

Been meaning to do a post of all the garage sale/thrift items I've scavenged over the past week or two, so many amazing things for baby! However I have only been able to capture pictures of a few and I want to do it well, so it will have to wait a bit longer.

In the mean time, here is where we are at:

Gwenna is doing great in the potty training department. Occasional accidents when she just can't quite make it to the pot, but making it through naps and nights in dry panties!

Rhodric working hard and well as usual(: putting in 40 hours a week at the new job and working evenings and most Saturdays on side jobs, house projects and loving G and I. What a man.

Baby and I are doing well, though she is a little eager to meet us all. We are now at 34.5 weeks! I started effacing about a month ago and have been dilated to one cm for a bit over a week. We have an ultrasound later this morning, first I am bringing G (and my sister to contain her) too... She is quite excited to "see baby sisser" though I am afraid she will be disappointed!

I feel a bit like we are running around like headless chickens! Thankfully Rhodric does not and thus one of is sane enough to keep calm. We are getting ready to stay at R's parents house for a bit as they are in Europe for the summer. It will give us a chance to bust through some big house projects without getting covered in drywall dust, and a yard and space for G to run free in without me having a heart attack!

More to come! Ultrasound update, pics of my vintage finds, baby's name and more!

Also, fourth picture down! We celebrated our third anniversary this last week (June 11th)! Hooray for love and God's gracious goodness!























Comments

Popular Posts