A Wedding and my two R's

Last Sunday evening one of my oldest friends married her high school sweetheart! It was a gorgeous wedding up in Georgetown and lovely adult outing for us! We made a double date of it and went up with Rachel and Justin.

I don't think you can understand, unless you have both a sister and husband, how much fun and joy you get by seeing these two grow in friendship. There are insane levels of both respect and skepticism for this other person that loves your wife/sister so much, so it's a very cautious progression.

This series of Rhodric and Rachel is probably the best series I have ever captured. The conversation started with Rachel and I setting a hypothetical scenario (a family favorite past time) about getting air raided and what we would do. When she began making reference to Pearl Harbor and I saw Rhodric's ears tuning in for any inconsistencies I knew it was time to whip out the camera phone. And I certainly wasn't disappointed!

I love the progression, and especially his beyond pleased face by the end. It turned out that they were both right, he was just more right(:























Comments

  1. Ha! I can picture this conversation so perfectly! You really did an amazing job of capturing the moment. Good job making me home sick Tor. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts