Summer Is A Comin!

We have reached that funny time between seasons when you are not sure if it is spring or summer. Some days it feels like spring with the warm showers and little gusts of refreshing wind... The next it's scorching and your leg gets burned when the metal part of your seat belt grazes it. It's just beautiful.

On top of the delightful weather, Gwenna is becoming the most enjoyable companion. Yes, meal times and long mandatory quiet times are rather tedious and exhausting, but the rest of the time I feel like I can hardly blink or I will miss something spectacular. The past few weeks her vocabulary has tripled at least and her growing flare and personality fall into every little thing she does. Every joke, smile, dash and hair flounce. I am afraid of her growing up and me forgetting every move and giggle she makes. But I would die if it stopped.

The other pictures: my moms strawberry patch is loaded! Proof of summer!
The baby sister: 29.5 weeks! Don't mind the chipped nail polish.















Comments

Popular Posts