Alley Walks

One of the great things about staying with my parents during the bathroom remodel is the night walks. If we were home there would be so many little things to do that would push these off. But with so many kids that need the fresh air for a good night sleep, we take them frequently!

Gwenna has been playing Queen of Sheba lately and preferring to ride in the stroller being pushed my willing aunties.

The favorite route is walking in the alley parallel to the street my parents live on. We get to greet, or I should say, are greeted by about twice as many dogs as on the road, and are given countless hanging branches, chipped garages and unsteady gates to set the stage for any day dream!

This evening we were hunting for lilac bushes and found them in abundance.the time spent this way with my little foster sisters is invaluable. They were totally I captivated by breathing in every flower we passed.























Comments

  1. You can still see your toes, but not for long it looks like! mmmmmmm .... I can almost smell the lilacs! I miss having them around. OH, I hope the pinks will be out when I'm home! I wonder if I could grow them down here?

    Love you, Tori!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts