10/03/2013

I have no creative title for this post, or anything profound wisdom to share.

My heart is so full of love for these two girls of mine. Gwenna especially is growing so fast I can barely keep up with the bits of spunk and personality she is constantly shooting out in every direction! 

This evening R was away so we walked to the library and then I read them stories during dinner, bathed them and put them to bed. Just wait for the last picture to see how their night ended. Heart melting!

This first little series of G walking to the library is my favorite! She picked her outfit on her own and I couldn't have done a better job at it myself! She deemed the rocks in the road to beautiful to pass up and was willing to stop cars just so we wouldn't miss any!





My favorite. She is not even posing. 

French tights from Nana!


Home again home again...


This photo is taken especially for my sister Rose. We used to "put dresses on" with our wash cloths in the bath when we were little too.
She is loving her knew paci holder!
Giving the girls "alone time" in Gwenna's bed. Afraid to wander too far from such levels of  sister love.
Both fell asleep in minutes. My heart is singing!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts