Home!

It has been a crazy couple if weeks! I am beginning to wonder if I will be saying that the rest of my life(: 

In laws returned on Monday,Gwenna was especially glad to be reunited with her aunt Gillian! So we are back at home. Even though there is still some construction in progress and piles and boxes everywhere, there is something about your own home that just can't be beat. I will get pics of the amazing work R has done soon!

About Amelia's birth story. Every time I sit down to write it, let's be honest, that isn't very often, I get absolutely mentally drained just thinking about the whole ordeal! I am not giving up, just giving myself more time and rest before attempting a full recount. Looking forward to sharing the experience with you readers! 

As you can see, A is plumping up like a good baby and G hasn't lost her spark in all the moving about(: 

Also, at one point, R and I were able to steal away for a real date, just the two of us. It was magic. I love him!















Comments

Popular Posts