A date with Gwenna

So this late morning it worked out last minute for Cheryl, R's mom, to take and hold Amelia for two hours while I took G on my errands. I wanted to make it into a fun date (a pretty easy task when your date is two!), so we pulled on our rain boots and called it a puddle jumping date that would end in ice cream after we stomped as many parking lot and alley puddles as we could! 

Turned out G had it in her heat somewhere to be extremely adorable and photogenic as well as beautiful company, so I had to take loads of pictures and share them! 

One of our errands, was a pitiful attempt of mine to take something off Rhodric's list/impress/seduce him with my ambition; getting the tire on my car fixed. This was going great until I couldn't start the car right outside of Les Schwab and he had to come help me. Thankfully I don't need to such things to impress or seduce him and he was just glad to see his girls in the middle of a work day(: 

A cute story: Gwenna's ice cream choice was a chocolate Sunday. While eating it she somehow gave herself a nice splatter of chocolate sauce across her face. Right before her nap she was admiring herself in the mirror, sees the splatter and gasps in delight, "mama!!! I have tiny moles on my face!" Me, "oh! Wow! Do you mean freckles? Let me see, oh that is chocolate from your ice cream, it does look like freckles!" Her, "no. It is tiny moles on my face. It is so cute!"


Outfit: 
Dress: a goodwill find by her Aunt B 
Sweater: baby gap I thrifted
Boots: thrifted from St. Vincent's 




Before the plunge !




My favorite picture! Chasing butterflies!

Sad about going inside for a nap... But ever so adorable. 










Comments

Popular Posts