Maternity: 18 weeks

Although I will be 20 weeks (half way!) on Wednesday, I wanted to share two outfits I have fiddled into fitting my roundness quite nicely. It's so fun (ok I'll be honest, it's fun some of the time, when I'm not pulling my hair and just pulling on R's sweats) finding colorful, flattering and cheap ways to dress my growing self!

Outfit 1: worn to a dear friends wedding.
The skirt- thrifted. I love the royal blue, and even more, I love that R loves it.
The blouse- also thrifted! Vintage, feminine and lacy.
Jewelry- thrifted gold hot air ballon earrings.
Shoes: thrifted (by my sister), leather ballet flats. Perfect because I don't have to bend over to slide them on!

Outfit 2:
The scarf- homemade with help from my mum
The dress- Forever 21 sale rack
The boots- thrifted!













Comments

Popular Posts