Date Night: part one

Tonight Gwenna is spending the night at Rhodric's parents! This means we will be going on a much needed date, it's been far too long. Here is the problem, I don't feel like it! No, it isn't that I don't adore my man, or think he doesn't adore me. It is very simply that I don't feel how I want, my clothes don't fit, and not in a sexy way. My hair is not cooperating and I don't have make up that can keep up with my raging hormones. How silly is it that these simple and trivial troubles combined would wage such war against a potentially beautiful evening? Well, war it is, and I am determined to come out the victor. In a desperate grocery run for bananas and toothpaste this morning, I splurged on this hair stuff, dug my no fail lipstick out of my purse, lit a candle and found a very feminine top(no idea what it will be accompanied with yet, but hey it's a start). I did what always makes me feel better, waxed my eye brows! With these tools, determination, prayer and my ever loving man, I will shake these blues, and embrace the night!

Stay tuned for part two: the date.

Comments

  1. If you make it a home date you won't have to find pants... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love you Tori and the way you embrace everything life gives you! Can't wait to hear about the date :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts