Winter Catching Up

I have been so slow in posting for many reasons. One is that we were waiting to announce the news of our coming family addition until Christmas, and I knew if I found the energy to post I would weather I meant to or not, communicate my weariness and that any mothers reading would be able to tell our little secret sooner than we intended. My second reason is that I have so many thoughts and ideas dashing about in my head that I so desperately want to capture and share, giving each their own post that they deserve, that when I do sit down, I cannot decide which one to explore. So I have decided I must just start somewhere! There are some treasures that must be shared before I finish the current news of weddings, Christmas and baby.... Strange saying 'baby' and not meaning Gwenna dear. That will take some getting used to!


Post nap snuggle with her paci'

not ready to give it up


such good nose blowing form!

Altoid tin is the best crayon case! Easy to throw in my purse with a little paper tablet.

She has been a trooper

My usual perch, in front of the gas fireplace. 
What may seem like an excessive number of photos of G, is really my medicine for the past few weeks.
There has been a nonstop flurry of wedding and christmas plans and lists, and through it all I have been fighting "morning" sickness and sleepiness. It forced me to just choose to stay home a good deal more, and let myself spend half of the day on the floor. I've learned so much about Gwenna and myself as her mother!

Comments

Popular Posts