Happy Christmas!

The Bonds had a happy Christmas this year! Having the exciting news of little baby Bond's coming made the aches of my family's first Christmas without Lonnie a bit easier. I hope that your knowledge of our little bean will explain and pardon my lack of posts of late. Most days it takes all my energy to get through the morning and I have been forced to replace my normal busy time (Gwenna's nap time) with a nap for myself to get through the evening. Our Gwenna has got more gumption than any tot I've ever known, and I've known a fair dozen. She's a dear though and is trying to understand why mommy is moving so slow. There is so much to say about this pregnancy and how different it is from G's, but I will save that for another day! I hope you all are having lovely holidays!



Comments

Popular Posts