Pumpkin patch


We've been living in a whirlwind this month! As i said in my last post we are trying to get moved into our upper unit, and it's finally getting along! We're sleeping upstairs now, or at least trying to. There is no room for G's crib up there so we've had to get creative, and some nights 'creative' isn't enough to keep our monkey girl in bed. There has been alot of laughing and a few tears but she is settling in and so are we.

On Saturday, we abandoned our work for a morning at the pumpkin patch, after all, life goes on right? We borrowed a bigger car and drove out with my sister, her husband and babe and met my brother, his wife and babe and our cousins for a romp in the dirt. It was a breath of fresh air! 

my cousin Sarah took some pictures and here they are, her blog is here: thecourycrew.blogspot.com
Classic Gwenna and Lael

Rod doesn't go easy on 4 year old boys, he says he's giving them a taste of life.


who needs pumpkins when there is fresh dirt?

a rare, sweet moment

again, classic G... I'm afraid she's a bit of a bully







my brother, Lorne with his wife Morgan and their boy, Caleb

my sister Rachel, and her husband, Justin and babe, Lael

Comments

  1. Love your blog and all your pictures. Sometimes though, I just can't get a comment to post. I keep trying though.

    Miss you!

    a.p.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts