A New Kind of Fall

Your whole life the seasons come and go and though you may live here or their, you know what they bring. I am discovering that this changes when you become a mother. Although I knew to expect to stay inside more, I had forgotten how much more direction Gwenna would need this fall versus last. It has been fun finding the things she loves and will keep busy with. I am excited that we haven't turned to Netflix (except once when I wasn't feeling well, but she wasn't interested anyway) for entertainment. We've been getting out a lot between downpours, thrifting, exploring and visiting various grandparents. I am trying to prepare our little home for the long hours indoors that are quickly approaching us with the cold weather! What are your favorite indoor activities to do with your toddler?

Catching a snack and some evening sun




Stickers! G's current favorite table activity. I love the way she stacks dozens on top of each other.

Latest thrift store find! Can't wait to see her little self in it with some tights and boots.

Comments

  1. I am busy myself trying to figure out indoor activities for a 2 year old and 10 month old! For one, you guys should probably plan on spending time with me and the munchkins I take care of (once my cold is resolved). We love the Children's Museum and hit it up at least one a week. We're thinking of doing the Play to Learn at the Peace Community Center this fall/winter as well. And we are suckers for the YMCA. Are you guys Y members? Also, we LOVE the Antique Sandwich Company--the girls love the toys and I love the food. We could do a breakfast/brunch or lunch date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah! yes please! i will message you my number!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts