Pajamas and Boots, and then some






Monday night G and I got a lovely suprise, Rod got home from work much earlier than usual. He's been working loads lately and we usually end up eating dinner just before sending G off to bed... Not this night. We had dinner eaten and cleaned up over an hour before it was bedtime, and it was a lovely evening so we decided to go for a walk. We love our neighborhood, it has lots of beautiful old houses and quite a few good views. G walked for about a block and half before realizing she had two perfectly able adults with her, and preferred to be carried after that. We do love her so.

On Tuesday we had a play date at our house with my sister Rachel and her daughter Lael. The girls are only 2.5 months apart (Gwenna being younger), and they get along well for the most part. They love each other immensely, but somehow that is a problem more often than not. I must get pictures of the two of them soon.
After they played for a bit we went to a little consignment shop across town and I found G two pair of shoes that are almost too cute for words when i think about the outfits they will complete. I could write a whole book on why shopping at thrift shops and consignment shops is so brilliant, but i will settle for a blog post in the near future!



I just love the way her baby belly makes her Pajamas stick out







playing with lighting, trying to figure out this camera

G trying on her new training panties. We aren't going to try potty training for a few months yet, but she was so excited, I had to let her try them.

The shoes

I look at her and see beauty.



Could she look any bigger? I can feel her babyhood slipping through my fingers everyday

Comments

Popular Posts