Brewing Storm

The sun was out and the girls and I wanted an adventure so we made some delicious berry muffins and decided to go to the beach! They insisted on wearing swim suits so in the spirit of adventuring I agreed while sneakily packing cozy clothes for afterwards. Good thing!

We got to the beach and were greeted by more beautiful weather, lots of boats to watch and beach walkers to stare at. 
... Then we turned around... The other side of the sky was darkening by the second and in 5 minutes moved on top of us! It was so exciting to watch and feel it move! We darted for the car after the wind but before the rain hit- and ate our muffins in the car and watched it brew and brew like a bear that got woken up for Christmas. 

I think it was our fastest trip to the beach yet! 











Comments

  1. What great storm pictures (and the description -- the bear! So good!), I can totally put myself there in the moment. Good job, mama, packing cozy clothes.
    And Amelia's suit? I don't have the words to describe the cuteness (her pose in the first picture -- gah! "TOO CUTE?!"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts