Gwenna's New Look!

"So mom, I think I don't want long hair like rapunzel anymore..."

"Mom you said we could talk about a haircut for me... Can we talk about that today? I am do ready for this!"

These are the things I have been hearing from Gwenna for the past week or two... At first we dismissed the comments but as she came more persistent, we realized she really knew what she was asking for. 

So this afternoon I dropped her off at my sisters for a haircut- and voila! It's just the style she asked for, absolutely adorable, and fits her personality perfectly. Her new nickname for the moment is Ramona. 















Comments

  1. She looks SO MUCH like Rose in these pictures! Somehow the haircut and all those expressions are just so Rose to me. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts