Photo Dump

These girls of mine are getting so big so fast. I really can hardly keep up! I was planning on sitting down and writing Amelia's birth story and posting it for her 6mo birthday, but my sister was in labor  so that didn't happen! I will get to it soon!

In the mean time, here a few pics of what keeps me busy all day and night long. Gwenna- ever testing every boundary and boldly venturing into girlhood. Amelia- ever so sweet and snugly. Trying her belly at scootching. Loving mama and always greeting daddy with shrieks of delight!

Sitting on her desk to draw so she can watch herself
Out on the T-Town with cousins!
My cousin Noah. If we ever have boys, I hope they are just like him. 
Attacking the Play Mobiles
Braving the wind and sporting her new camo boots from dad
"napping"
unsure of what to do while Gwenna sleeps!

These eyes!!!











Comments

Popular Posts