A Long Overdue Note

I am somewhat of a planner. I love to daydream every detail of what is coming next in life. Yes, I also love spontaneous adventures, but that love has grown out of many moments of disappointment of reality shaking my perfectly shaped and imagined plans to dust...

The past few weeks have been, and the next few will be one of those learning adventures!
We are in the middle of a total bathroom remodel that, like most of its kind is taking a bit longer than anticipated. As you can imagine, my everbeingsquishedandkicked bladder along with a wild little girl who fits through new holes in the floor are not the best company for such endeavors. Thankfully, my parents live only 3 miles away and have a spare room (meaning my dear 14 year old brother has taken up residence in a room half his height and given me his memory foam) that fits our tiny family quite perfectly for the time of the remodel.

Oh goodness. I've been storing up so much I don't know what to write next.....

Right, back to plans that crumble and become new adventures. So on April 10th, we found out we are having another girl! We had told most people we were finding out on my birthday, the 11th, so we were able to enjoy the ultrasound and time with our baby girl before sharing with everyone. I had planned to do a blog post on my birthday sharing the news but didn't get further than Facebook. Pitiful I know.

There is so much more to say, I will try to continue soon. In the mean time, here are a few pics that our friend (and neighbor) took to announce our girl, or "baby sisser" as G calls her. Here is our friend's photography blog!

http://effiesphotography.com/blog/2013/4/11/its-a-girl

Also, Gwenna turns two in two days! Can't believe how fast time with her passes! More on this later!

















Comments

Popular Posts