2.10.14

Amelia melts my heart more each day! She is trying to crawl, which looks like the most rediculous army/caterpillar roll/crawl you have ever seen! Gwenna is so excited she is starting to move and is ever energetically coaching her. poor amelia. Anyway I decided to do this quick post instead of clogging up everyone's instagram feeds... 

This first one I did post on instagram the other day, but it is so sweet I wanted it saved on  the blog!
On Thursdays, this little guy Jed spends the day with us. He and Gwenna get along well when they aren't arguing about who is stronger and better at building block towers. The photo on its own is adorable, but knowing how hard sharing is for Gwenna and knowing that she shared her cowboy hat without being asked or told makes it that much sweeter to me!


"Come on sisser! come on!"

"Sorry Gwenna, I need a rest!"



coaching is exhausting! 

Comments

Popular Posts